GEORGE Projects, Little Bear

Just to keep things interesting, I decided to show Little Bear this week, my own house in the mountains. (I promise I'll reveal more Westwind Residence next Thursday for those of you who have commented and e-mailed!!)

Also, congratulations to my SISTER & B-I-L on the birth of their 2nd child, Charlotte Elizabeth!!!!

This is our decidedly moody blue stairwell gallery...


A far cry from where it began a few months ago before the wood paneling was painted white, carpeting replaced, walls lacquered blue and gallery of art finds mounted!!


And after seeing these pictures, I have decided to go ahead and mount the mirror (in addition to 1 or 2 more mirrors of varying sizes), in the same fashion on that back wall.


For more on Little Bear progress, click here:
http://georgeinteriordesign.blogspot.com/2010/04/little-bear.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cantrelax Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.