Tuesday Terms: Relaxed Romans

The style of roman shade shown here (at left) is called a Flat roman; its folds stack neatly when raised but there are no horizontal seams. Additionally, it is an interior mount (just inside the window box cavity) vs. an exterior mount.

I'm also loving those metal windows that have sills but no casing.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Cantrelax Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.